This Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) is designed to enable you to have a better understanding of what is and is not acceptable when using our service and any facility we provide, and to help you get the best out of aFreeSms.com website and services. Complying with this AUP is a contractual requirement and you must ensure you read this AUP and understand how it affects you. We may change the AUP from time to time and will inform you when we do so. To make the most of the guidance contained in the AUP please keep up to date with any changes and look at it on a regular basis. We hope you will find it useful and informative.
We provide the service in good faith for the benefit of users to send Free SMS messages Worldwide. They are subject to Fair Use so that our services as a whole are not adversely affected by the actions of a few.
What Action Will Take?
- We may block/ban users that may cause high loads and those that can adversely impact the overall stability of service experienced by other users.
- We may block/ban users without warning in any manner which affects the aFreeSMS.com's ability to provide and maintain the quality of its network and services.
- We may block/ban users without warning that make use of the service for SMS bombing, spamming, illegal SMS, unsolicited text messages, SMS advertising, Bulk SMS and SMS marketing.
- We may block/ban users without warning that make use of mobile numbers or number ranges associated, or suspected of being associated with, fraudulent or illegal activities.
- We may block/ban users that operate, or attempt to operate or communicate with or attempt to communicate with, premium rated numbers, scams, or similar schemes.
Compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy is a mandatory requirement under aFreeSms.com Terms of Service for use of the services. If you fail to comply, your access to the services may be suspended or terminated or blocked. aFreeSms.com will cooperate with other Internet service providers to identify any users committing abuse or in breach of the Fair Use policy. Any offending material may be removed by aFreeSms.com without prior notice/explanation. If we discover that you've engaged in abusive behaviour or have acted in breach of this AUP we will notify you that your behaviour is unacceptable. You may be suspended or terminated or blocked. If we find out that you're using our service for illegal activity, we may involve external law agencies. If we receive a Court Order requesting us to reveal your identity to someone complaining that you've used this service in an abusive manner we will do so.
Account Restoration / Unblocking
A suspended or blocked users may be restored at aFreeSms's sole discretion, upon receipt of a written undertaking by the abuser not to commit any future abuse or breaches of this AUP. All cases are, however, considered by aFreeSms.com on their individual merits.
Complaints About Abuse or a Breach of this AUP
If you need to complain or wish to inform us of a breach of this AUP you should email as much information as you can, including all relevant details.